The "C" Word

Someone once said, "Too often, we get so focused on the finish line that we fail to find joy in the journey." This is Brynn's journey. You are invited to share in her fear and faith as she ventures into unfamiliar territory. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and support for Brynn and her family. This is OUR journey. As we work together and pray together, may we truly find joy along the way.

Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm Still Here!

I am not dead. Nor am I done with my chemo yet. This summer has been flying by! We had to push back my chemo regiment because I went to girls camp in June, so now my last week it the first of august. Today I finished my last 5 day cycle ever!!!!! So excited that tonight is the last night I'll ever be on a saline pump again!!!!! My chemo doesn't really make me sick anymore. I guess my body just got used to it by now :) So I only have two days left! They're just spread out over three weeks... but their easy, and that's good. Other than that there's not much to report. Life is good, school will be starting soon. My dad has also started his chemo cycle. They're only about 3 days a month, and it made him sick for a few days, but now he's back to normal. Kohl left for Philmont today, and our family might be headed to Fun Float Friday at the pool. Summer has been nice and hot lately, after our weeks of rain. If there is anything you would like to know just comment your question and I'll do my best to get back to you. If you want more frequent updates you're welcome to follow me on Instagram at @__brynn_marie__. Thank's for checking in after all this time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment