The "C" Word

Someone once said, "Too often, we get so focused on the finish line that we fail to find joy in the journey." This is Brynn's journey. You are invited to share in her fear and faith as she ventures into unfamiliar territory. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and support for Brynn and her family. This is OUR journey. As we work together and pray together, may we truly find joy along the way.

Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6th

Not much is new. Spring break came and went and now I'm back on chemo. I still have radiation and it's making me sicker as we go, but I haven't had to have one of the chemo drugs that makes me really nauseous for a long time. This week I have two days of chemo which will hopefully not make me that sick, but if it does I'm prepared and hopefully it won't get that bad.this week I went and saw two movies, "Home" and "Insurgent". They were both really good!I haven't felt too sick and I got Friday off of radiation which is a good thing! I only have 10 more radiation to go and I'm pretty excited to be done with them. I hope that you're doing well! I'm doing pretty good at the moment! Yesterday me and my family watch general conference and enjoyed some candy that Easter bunny has left us. I ate a lot of recess peanut butter cups! I didn't get much sleep last night though because I was hooked up to a saline pump. Saline is just saltyish water to keep me hydrated before and throughout chemo. And after as well if I'm throwing up to much. But anyway, it just makes me need to use the restroom a lot because it's like constantly drinking a ton of water! Thanks for checking in even when I don't post very often, but things are busy and I am a lazybones. I appreciate all of the help and support! Talk to you later, bye.

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you, and to know that you are doing alright. Obviously you and your sibs have been good, 'cause the Easter Bunny found you. Love & prayers always! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a super trooper. Just want you to know you are always in my thoughts and prayers and a total inspiration to me to make every moment of life matter. Hang in there - hopefully the end is in sight.

    ReplyDelete