The "C" Word

Someone once said, "Too often, we get so focused on the finish line that we fail to find joy in the journey." This is Brynn's journey. You are invited to share in her fear and faith as she ventures into unfamiliar territory. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and support for Brynn and her family. This is OUR journey. As we work together and pray together, may we truly find joy along the way.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas and New Years!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry i haven't blogged in so log. Things have been really busy with Christmas and New Years happening. Luckily, I've felt great through both! Christmas was awesome! I got tons of cute new clothes ad jewelry and fun crafts to work on while at the hospital. I got to spend Christmas eve with some friends and we all ad a great time playing bingo for some fun prizes. Looking forward to a fun Christmas next ear too, and a big thanks to the family who made Christmas the way it was! Then on New Years Eve I started off the night by going to my friend, Kyra's, house. We ate some fried chicken that her dad cooked us in his fryer, along with some fluffy waffles with strawberry sauce, and the biggest, most juicy green grapes I'd ever seen! I was so full afterwards, I could hardly walk! So I didn't! Instead Kyra, Lindsey and I played a game of "Racko", something Kyra had gotten for Christmas. It was really fun! In the end I just barley won! Then all the moms came in and everyone played a quick game of "Gestures", and it was time for me to leave, so my dad drove me to my other friend, Kelly's house. There we read fan fiction, took quizzes, and played games like "Just Dance 2015" and "Quelf". I had a blast! At midnight we all drank a cup of sparkling cider and posted our first picture of the new year. I hope you had a blast this holiday season too! Oh, I almost forgot! I have about a month off chemo! I'm also a third of the way done with my treatment, and will be getting my surgery later this month! so it really was a happy new year.

2 comments:

  1. That sounded like lots of fun! Remind me to give you the hat I forgot to give to you at the party last month. I'll see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are going well and that you are having fun! Loved talking to you over the holiday. You are surrounded by special people. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete