The "C" Word

Someone once said, "Too often, we get so focused on the finish line that we fail to find joy in the journey." This is Brynn's journey. You are invited to share in her fear and faith as she ventures into unfamiliar territory. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and support for Brynn and her family. This is OUR journey. As we work together and pray together, may we truly find joy along the way.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Surgery Date

We just found out what day my surgery will be on. The doctor told us the 29th of January would be best. That's great, besides the fact that it's also my half birthday. Well, looking forward to that! I said sarcastically. So there you have it. January 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Not the most fun way to celebrate a 1/2 birthday, but at least it will be over with. We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got surgery too! It's also kinda short notice too... trust me the surgrey helps pain a lot. I hope you'll recover fast!

    ReplyDelete