The "C" Word

Someone once said, "Too often, we get so focused on the finish line that we fail to find joy in the journey." This is Brynn's journey. You are invited to share in her fear and faith as she ventures into unfamiliar territory. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and support for Brynn and her family. This is OUR journey. As we work together and pray together, may we truly find joy along the way.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Thanks a billion!

Really quickly, before I head off to school, I just want to thank you. I am horrible,probably the worst person ever, at thank you's, but if you have given me a gift from October to now , and I haven't said thanks yet, here it is. Thank you so much for the prayers and gift baskets and everything else They mean so much to me and my family. (My mom especially likes it when one of her old high-school friends drops off a basket.) I really appreciate the love and support, so one last time, Thank You.

1 comment: